Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A short side note on racism


I have a relative that is racist, and they…

…As far as your racist relative, I am sorry.  How sad (and prideful on their part) to be out there judging other people's worth simply based on their skin color! Especially since our Lord said through Paul, not to look at ANY man after the flesh!

2 Corinthians 5:16
Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

Yes, he will be so surprised when He bows before our Lord Jesus who is a Jew!

Romans 9:3-5
For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Hopefully this helps...Maranatha!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment