Friday, November 4, 2016

Israel, Born of God


Where In The Bible Does It Say That Israel Was Born Of God?


In the bible, for the Nation of Israel to be “born of God” means that the Lord, himself “begat” the nation. They are his “son,” his “firstborn.”

It was God, himself, who miraculously gave Abraham and Sarah the ability to have a child (Isaac) together …Romansf 4:19. God then also miraculously gave Isaac children (Jacob/Esau) through his barren wife Rebekah (Genesis 25:21). So through two miracles of God, Jacob (Israel) gave birth to 12 sons/12 tribes by whom the Nation came to be. So it was “of God” that Israel was born!
The following verses show that the Nation Of Israel was born of God:

Exodus 4:22-23
And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

Deuteronomy 32:18
Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

Isaiah 45:11
Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

Jeremiah 31:9
They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

Hosea 11:1
When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

James 1:18
Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

1 Peter 1:3…
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

So, the Nation of Israel was born of the Lord God, Himself. He fathered, begat, and birthed them, himself.


Hopefully this helps!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






No comments:

Post a Comment