Thursday, October 8, 2015

Are you sure you are sure? ...for sure??

There is only one way to know for sure, by faith you have to trust the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and what he did at Calvary…and that alone.  If you do that, he will save you at that moment.  But then, there is a life to be lived…

Galatians 2:20 KJB
I am CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and THE LIFE WHICH I NOW LIVE in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

And you can only live that sanctified life by rightly dividing God’s word.  If you are over in the gospels, you are undermining your edification.   If you are over in the Hebrew epistles (Hebrews thru Revelation) and not rightly dividing those epistles with what Paul has to say, you are undermining your own understanding.”

1 Timothy 2:3-4 KJB
…God, Who will have all men to be saved, AND to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 







Hopefully this helps!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++






No comments:

Post a Comment