Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On a different playing field

Where does it show that the Gentiles and those Jews who believed in Jesus during the Grace Dispensation will be in the Kingdom on a different level, without the law and sacrifices?


First of all, the Jews and Gentiles of this present dispensation of the Grace of God will not be in the kingdom of God on this earth! That is a promise God made to Israel in his prophecy program with that Nation of people; but, we (Gentiles and Jews) today are part of God's Mystery program, and are part of His heavenly kingdom!

2 Timothy 4:18
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

The very first verse of the bible explains this! There are two spheres to God's kingdom!

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And Paul our Apostle gives us even more light!

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

(Just a side note: this question can be easily explained simply by understanding the message and ministry of our Apostle Paul—God's spokesman for today. And although it is nice to read Ezekiel and try to understand it, you will never understand it—or any other book of Prophecy—without first listening to God's Apostle to you, our Apostle Paul!

2 Timothy 2:7
Consider what I [Paul] say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

So what you may want to do first is read Paul's 13 epistles through about 100 times or so, hen tackle other books of the bible. When you do, those prophecy books will be much easier to understand!

2 Peter 3:15-16
And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Ephesians 3:1-5
For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)  Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;)

+++
Now then, on to your question…
In Prophecy, as you see in the book of Ezekiel, all those on the earth will worship Christ according to that Law!

Isaiah 2:1-3; 66:23
The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.  And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.  And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Matthew 28:19-20
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

This applies also to Israel, although God will cause them to do it!

Jeremiah 31:31-34
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Ezekiel 36:24-28
For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

So the "law and the sacrifices" will continue for those on the earth; but we, be not of this earth! The Jews and Gentiles in the church the Body of Christ are for the heavenly places!

Ephesians 1:3; 2:6
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 3:20
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

1 Corinthians 15:49
And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

So we today are a part of what God is doing in the heavenly places, and will not be a part of what He will do on the earth! That is Israel's calling.

Exodus 19:5-6
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people [in the nations]: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Revelation 5:10
And hast made us [Israel] unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

You MUST rightly divide this issue, like everything in the bible, in order to understand it and not be confused!

We, today, have right now in Christ, what the people on the earth will be learning through the "law and sacrifices." That is why listening to Paul is of vital importance!

Colossians 2:16-17
 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come [in that earthly kingdom]; but the body is of Christ.

We today, have it now! We are fulfilled in Christ, by God's Grace!


Hopefully this helps...Maranatha!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



No comments:

Post a Comment